Iris Nijenhuis designs are mainly ready-to-wear but you can puzzle your own customized piece during her DIY-workshops in her atelier in Amsterdam. Combine your favorite colors in a cheerful bracelet, a pair of earrings or puzzle your own necklace in a unique shape. For bigger groups its also possible to organize a workshop on location.
One base, but no definite shape. Nothing is pre-determined; it is only suggested. The collection is for the curious, triggers personal fantasy and invites to interpretate the options freely. It’s suitable for ages 10 to 100.
Workshop location and pricing
In general the workshops are hosted at Iris’ atelier at Prinseneiland 24-A1.
For the price of €75,- various options can be chosen:
– The Classic necklace UNI or MULTI
– The Mini’s or Maxi’s earrings + The Slim bracelet
– The Slim bracelet 2x (optional + The pin brooch for +€10,-)
– The Wide bracelet + The Pin brooch
Do you have specific wishes regarding the color or print of the item you want to make? Please discuss your wishes so that the required components are ‘puzzle-ready’ for you.
Book your workshop
– Book a timeslot via the link below that directs you to the Wecandoo website. New time slots will be added each month.
– Do you have a date in mind that is not in the Wecandoo calendar? Make a request via: email@example.com
Looking for an original gift?
Check out the WORKSHOP GIFTCARD in the webshop
Or click the button below
Workshops for bigger groups
For groups starting from 10 participants it’s possible to host a workshop on location, get in touch via info@irisnijenhuis for more information and a custom group rate.